Once factories get connected to warehouses a message sometimes comes up
claiming warehouse is invalid for products.  I found restarting the game
fixed this problem in one instance since after that no error beep came up
when passing through the factory in question.  I also found out warehouses
can have more than one input of the product they store once set up and
product is selected with the first connection or inside the warehouse
dialog.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.