I think it supports aliases, timers, triggers etc. So if the program actually
works, I'll check into doing such a thing, rather than just using in-game
aliases as I do now.
And as a note: Aliases are a slow typist's best friend. Put the spells or
skills you want to use in fights either alone or in combination, into aliases
and all you have to do to type a few letters, a space and the mob's name. So gf
goblin would attack a goblin with a combo of "gust of wind" followed by "fist
of the earth". At least in Alter Aeon. I assume it's similar in other muds. On