drills and shop vacs work. The saw I wanted to use was a mittersaw, maybe
the high rev motor arcs more.

                        Breeze
David Burzese
HRIS Project Director
Administrative Computing and Information Services
Carnegie Mellon
Phone:  412-268-3862

You make a living by what you get
You make a life by what you give