Hello Louis
Welcome to the list.
I am always looking to learn a new skill
If some one tells me I can't do some thing because I am blind you can bet I
will try to figure out a safe and affective way to do it and do it well.
I don't know the first thing about welding but have always figured a blind
person could learn to do it some how.
what would be the simplest and best kind of welding to start with?
also, Could I trust a sighted guy to teach me. and what should I keep in
mind if I do this.

Probably an over simplistic question but I am not sure even where to start.
I have a cousin that has a welder and if I am not mistaken it is an arc
welder. All I know is that it is electric which may not help you much.  in
helpinh me get started. What can you offer.

"the only people that don't make any mistakes are people that don't do any
thing.





To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various 
List Members At The Following Address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to