May I say my chin is also used as a hold down on the mitre saw to be able to
measure to the blade.  Just the thing to do isn't it.
Ron
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lenny McHugh
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 10:08 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Using Rotomatic ruler

  Dale,
  I liked your description of using the ruler to set up your miter saw. I
  thought that I was the only one who used his chin or cheek to hold down the
  saw to align the stock. I don't know how many times my wife made a comment
  when she saw me doing that. Now I can tell her that it is the proper way to
  set up the saw.
  Great description of the tool and use.
  Lenny