Oh one more thing. Have some one push down on the front of the hood while
you try to pull the latch.  What kind of car is this and can you describe
the latch inside the car?

-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Otis Blue
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 11:43 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Frozen car hood

Hi everyone,

Well I just ran into a problem with my car. The hood of my car is frozen
stuck and I can't get it open. Do anyone have any ideas on what I can do to
unfreeze it? When I pull the handle that pops the hood, it seems that it's
hard to pull. I was told by someone else once I get it open, spray some
WD40 on the latch part that catches to the frame of the car. All
suggestions will be appreciated.

Otis Blue
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:o.blue%40sbcglobal.net>

BBS Press Service, Inc.
Distributors of quality online text and information since 1984

http://www.powerpointerspage.com/206274
<http://www.powerpointerspage.com/206274>