  From: Robert J. Moore
  To: Blind Handyman
  Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:55 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Owners manual for a car

  My Wife and I are going to be picking up a 1996 Grand Am Is there some where
  on line that I could get the manual to down load? If not that, does any one
  know if it would be available to get the owners manual on a CD so that I
  could read it on my computer?
  I don't really care what form it takes, I am just looking for any way that I
  can access the owners manual my self without having some one like my Wife
  read it to me. Personally I would find reading the manual not only
  informative but it would be interesting. Evie on the other hand would find
  it most boring and tedious.
  Robert

10:44 PM