Here's what I found right off,
from the braillebookstore and RNIB

Hope I included enough info,
not sure either is what you want but starts.
Tom

                     Future Aids, The Braille Superstore

                               1-800-987-1231

   Wireless Sound Beacon
   Audible Pager: Locate Soccer Net, Luggage and More
   Picture Larger Picture - Listen to this Product Camping! Hiking!
   Horseback riding! Even ball games! The list is endless. No matter what
   outdoor sport you enjoy, you should grab one of these gadgets before
   you go.

   Our Wireless Sound Beacon is one of the most versatile toys we carry.
   The beacon itself is a box, measuring just over two inches wide and
   three inches long, and less than an inch thick. Place it on any flat
   surface, or attach it to almost any object, and take the hand-held
   remote with you. When you want to go back to the picnic table, find
   your backpack, pinpoint the lead horseback rider, or aim for the soccer
   net, just press the button on the remote control in your hand. The
   beacon will immediately emit a series of beeps, so you'll know exactly
   where the object in question is.

   On the back of the beacon, you'll find a belt-clip, so it's easy for
   someone to wear. The unit has a guaranteed range of 25 feet, and is
   loud enough to be easily heard. It even has an on-off switch to
   conserve battery power. A must-have for those of us who love the
   outdoors, handy for finding everyday objects like purses, and great if
   someone in your care is sick and wants to call you for help, this
   lightweight, portable unit is both cool and practical. Takes 2 AA
   batteries, not included.

   Measures about 3 in. by 2-1/2 in. by 1 in.

   Price: $14.95

RNIBsound beacon

   Sound beacon Enlarge Image

   A unique device, that emits a bleep, alerting people to dangers or
   obstacles that are in the pathway or round corners
     * roller switch operates the on/off function and adjustable volume
       control
     * red LED lights up when it is switched on
     * adjust bleep times
     * adjustable strap for attaching the beacon to obstructions
     * Please note: can be used inside and outside however it is not
       waterproof
     * Supplied with a PP3 battery (RNIB product code CP17)

ME12 - Sound beacon

   Dimensions - Height: 110mm (4.33"), Width: 65mm (2.56"), Depth: 27mm
   (1.06")

   Price: £28.60 (Ex. VAT)  £33.61 (Inc. VAT)
   Quantity: ____ add Sound beacon to basket

   For a full explanation of our prices please refer to our terms and
   conditions.

   Need help? Contact us on: 0845 702 3153