Dale, Clifford and all, thanks to a very good Friend I have been using
the old Prodagy   tester  with very good accuracy for  I think about a
year. My meter can thru diagnostic supplies in Florida and I am told by
another person that Maxi -Aids, I know, a bad name but they have the
older and new dual machine too. I will say I have tried to get the
computer cable  too as it makes it  easier at the doctors office. what I
find   best about this type of meter is there is no transferring of
blood , like my older bigger machines. this one  you simply find that
little drop of blood and  you hear a little ding. then  " your blood
something level is". of course I will not always agree with the readings
especially after someone has forced me to eat retgular ice cream in the
middle of the night. Lee

--
Q:      What do you call a blind pre-historic animal?