Dale, try replacing the battery or just remove it and re-installing.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale Leavens
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 12:06 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] ERROR: Tape is not in.

Sound familiar?

My daughter bought me one of those talking tape measures last birthday and now
this is all it says. I haven't actually used it a lot.

One has to wonder what sort of user testing they put this expensive toy up to.

It did it about twice a week ago but now that is all it will say.

I have changed the battery but same thing.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype DaleLeavens