Yes!

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype DaleLeavens

  From: Otis Blue
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 8:30 AM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] ERROR: Tape is not in.

  Hi,

  I get that some times. Did you pull the tape out and use the button on the
  front part of the unit to make it go all the way back in?

  Otis Blue
  MidWest-Merchandise
  Milwaukee, WI
  Ph. 414-461-8885
  Fx. 414-461-8856
  PBE: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Personal: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.midwest-merchandise.com

  Visit my web site where you will find new & used consumer electronics at
  great prices. There will be new items added every day.