  From: Paul Franklin
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 11:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] ERROR: Tape is not in.

  Dale, I had the same problem with a talking tape measure about a year ago.
After trying all of the obvious fixes, I contacted the manufacture Cobolt
Systems Ltd in England. They said that if I returned the broken unit to them,
that they would fix or replace it at no charge. My tape was over 8 years old
and had survived a hard life being banged around in my tool box at work. I
decided since I was in the middle of a home renovation project and was using
the tape every day, that I would be better off just buying a new unit. I have
included the contact info for Cobolt Systems Ltd below incase you decide to fix
your tape measure.

  Good Luck:

  Paul Franklin

  Cobolt Systems Ltd