Yes thanks and I did find some point where I need to fill gaps for
lines coming into the house. Unfortunately the can of that foam stuff
I had couldn't be used so off to the store for a new can. I think that
will help and I did also and still have to finish rapping the duct
lines that run off the main trunk. That I believe has helped. Thanks
again, good info for sure.

Scott Howell