I don't know, maybe until I get proper tools I'll just have them cut the hole
at the lumber yard for me. Best not to take chances.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: William Stephan
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 3:54 PM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] cutting a circular hole

  I actually have two of these, one is exactly as Dale described it, the other
  is apparently intended for cutting tyle. I assume it has a carbide tip on
  the cutter. The set screws are allen type on the one for wood, the tyle
  cutter has hand screws, and I can't imagine it would maintain its radius
  very well at all, though I admit I've never used it.