From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ralph Supernaw
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 1:23 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Roofing

I'm getting ready to sell my house. I don't want to do something that will
be a problem for the new owners but also don't want to spend extra money.

The shingles on the house are still very flat. The problem is that they
have lost a lot of the sand or gravel. We are in Nebraska and so have wide
temprature variations and sometimes high winds. Even with some storms with
winds over 60 or 70 mph we've never lost a shingle or even had one bend
back.

Also, this is a 15 year-old manufactured home.

Ralph
_____