Firstly thanks for all the good help so far.
Now for the following question.
Why would you have a finish as well as the palm nailer?
In other words will I need both? From what I am understanding the 
palm nailer appears to be able to drive just about anything. Or have 
I got this wrong?
Thanks again to you all this is really a great list.
Max.

on 01:27 11/12/2008, Dan Rossi said:
>I fully agree with Bob.  I have collected a few different nailers,
>including a stapler / brad nailer, a finishing nail gun, a joist hanger
>nailer, and the palm nailer.  The palm nailer is the most versatile of all
>of them.  It is loud as hell though, sounds like a machine gun but drives
>nails quickly.  Bends the hell out of them as well if you get a bad angle
>on them.
>
>The palm nailer I have is pretty small so it is easy to get into tight
>places with it.  The guns, accept for the joist nailer, tend to be a bit
>bigger.
>
>Hope that helps.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to