You might ask Sue for one, it's a rough time of year to look for a dollar.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Max Robinson
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 12:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] New Band Saw.

  Thanks. If I can find a dollar bill I'll give it a try. Grin.

  Regards.

  Max. K 4 O D S.

  Email: m...@maxsmusicplace.com

  Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
  Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

  To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
  funwithtransistors-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

  funwithtubes-subscr...@yahoogroups.com