  From: Keith Christian
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 16:23
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Driveway Alarm

  Hi RJ,

  How does your system work?

  I have been trying to figure a way to do something like this. A camera can
  send pictures to a computer via WI-FI and possible trigger an audio source.
  The audio could be a variety of things from a chime to an alarm ringing.

  $200 is not bad.

  Keith

  Re: Driveway Alarm
  Posted by: "RJ" rjf...@verizon.net
  Date: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 am ((PST))

  Dan,

  I have such a system. A alarm and a security camera transmits the pictures
  to the receiving unit. Under $200 for the set up. was
  RJ