I may have misunderstood the glue discussion of some months ago.  I
believed that gorilla glue was the type of blue that one needs in one's hands
to activate it.  However, I may have been mistaken, is looking it up I note
that it is similar to superglue and comes out of a tube using moisture in the
air to start the hardening process.

However, I do recall a discussion of a glue which one cut from a strip and
needed in one's hands.  This looked tremendously practical to me, and I may
have inadvertently advise people on its proper name.  Please, would somebody
give me the proper brand name of this glue.

Gratefully

Geoff