  From: jim
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 8:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Fwd: Speaking of icicles!!

  wow that is the problem i have had for 3 years now.
  and its a real drag as it just loves to leak over my side of the bed.
  aaarg is that cold when you don't expect it at 3 in the morning.
  this year i had a kid come over and use a snow rake to rake the snow off of
the roof.
  also it leaked between the the front door frame and the inner wall.
  causing the door frame to squeeze in and keep the door from closing.
  finally i got smart and let a space heater blow on the wall and frame for
about 5 hours and it melted the ice in there and let me close the door.
  Jim in Minnesota