Sounds like it might be good with margaritas.
----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew J. LaPointe
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 8:49 PM
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] majestic ice melt

Hi, my daughter's boy friend works for a landscaper and plows during the
winter. His company has this stuff called magic salt. It has a whiskey
product in with the salt which doesn't harm the walkways or corrode
anything. I will keep the ice and snow soft up to 25 degrees below. It
really works. Now, the Home Depot version is called Blizzard wizard... Andy