From: Dale Leavens
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Table saw injury report.

I live in a small town with a population of just over 5,000. I attend at least
two hand injuries per year from saw cuts. There are several more less
significant injuries which never make it to my Department. Not all are table
saws of course, hand circular saws do a remarkable amount of damage to people
as well.

If I was Han Solo I'd probably pet my wookie