  From: Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press
  To: blindhandyman-yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 3:41 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Garbage disposal

  Aloha everyone,
  You know, I wanted to replace the garbage disposal when we did the
  kitchen, but I lost that one.

  Today the unit only hums when I turn it on. I remembered that I had
  taped the wrench to insert at the bottom to turn it on the inside of
  the old cabinet and for got all about it. So, now I have no tool to
  turn it. Is it an
  alan wrench? I have a couple but they aren't big enough. The blades
  on the inside turn freely and water drains through. I did press the
  reset button.
  Suggestions? TIA, Betsy
  Teamwork: Together we achieve the extraordinary.