  From: Bob Kennedy
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 5:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] bent ignition key

  If it's just the unlock key and not the ignition key, I wouldn't mess with a
lock smith.

  Just take it to any of the box stores and let them make a copy for you. Any
time you bend metal and then bend it back it is weakened and you run the risk
of breaking it off in the cylinder. Much more of a problem then.