If it was mine I would put it in a vise and try to streighten it my self.  Put
the entire key in not just the bent end.
Ron
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brice Mijares
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 4:23 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] bent ignition key

  A couple months ago I had my keys hanging off my belt loop and must have
  bumped into something pretty hard because the car key was bent nearly to a
  45 degree angle. It's one of those keys that you can lock or unlock the car
  with. Can a lock smith straiten one of these keys out?

database 4999 (20100404) __________

  http://www.eset.com