From: john schwery
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 08:48
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] supporting outdoor steps?

Outside a glass sliding door, we have some wooden
steps that go from a small deck to the
ground. Right now, I have a brick under each
side but the bricks are slowly sinking into this
sandy soil, in Florida. Is there any way to
support the steps better? Should I pile another
brick on top of each brick? Or, should I get
some bigger stones? If so, how big do I
need? Or is there another way? Thanks for any ideas.

John
Currently in Ocala, Florida Clear, 69°F Wind:Calm
Did you know that you are more likely to be
killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider?
Created by Weather Signature v1.31 . http://www.weathersig.com