A while ago I changed from mean to median with the reasoning being that one
spike to a crazy level was not representative of bloat but instead
representative of a network stall or other anomaly. Graphs that were nearly
all good samples with one outlier were being unfairly graded poorly.

But this example has the opposite issue - the median of this set of samples
is the first half where everything is ok. Hence the good score. Using a
mean would be correct for this sample.
What should happen is to throw away a couple (max) outliers first, then do
a mean to avoid punishing the results that come in as good but include one
errant measurement.

thanks
-Justin