Hello Sebastian,

So you have shared that "L$S bible"  :-) with the bloat list and I do
believe that even people at NN list should read it:
https://pbg.cs.illinois.edu/courses/cs598fa09/readings/b07.pdf

Heck, everyone in the field should read it. Food for thought, certainly.

*Btw, https://www.understandinglatency.com
<https://www.understandinglatency.com> today was great, hope more of you
join us tomorrow*. Jason will be giving an update on "L4S Field Trial
Experiences", also Stuart "It's latency, stupid!" of Apple will be speaking
and I'm looking forward to my compatriot, Marek Pesta, with CDN77, adding
more knowledge to the CDN field.

All the best,

Frank

Frantisek (Frank) Borsik

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frantisekborsik

Signal, Telegram, WhatsApp: +421919416714

iMessage, mobile: +420775230885

Skype: casioa5302ca

frantisek.bor...@gmail.com