Happy Holidays everyone,

As discussed a couple of weeks ago, I have today imported the 50
repositories from the WWMM and CML users/teams on Bitbucket into the Blue
Obelisk GitHub-org (https://github.com/BlueObelisk; I apologize for the
flood of emails that I have probably triggered by that).

Within the BlueObelisk-org, I've also created the teams CML and WWMM and
assigned the repos to those teams based on their location on Bitbucket.

Could someone with higher privileges than myself within the BlueObelisk
GH-org add Mark (mjw99) and Peter (petermr) as members, please?
I can then add them to the teams, making them maintainers of the respective
repos.

Next week I'll start experimenting with enabling CI on some select repos
(using Travis or even the new GitHub Actions - let's see what works better)
and fixing the markup in the Jumbo-Converters Wiki (
https://github.com/BlueObelisk/jumbo-converters/wiki).

Cheers,
Oliver