On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 11:38 PM Peter Murray-Rust <pm...@cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> Many thanks indeed!
> I'll try to scan the import for any gross errors.
>

> ** we should discuss this *on the site*, not email. We need a discussion
forum - Github supports blogs. Do we need a general repo to discuss issues?

Until then I will add my comments on the existing repos to the xml-cml.org
repo - does that seem OK - Presumably issues can be moved later...

P.

--
"I always retain copyright in my papers, and nothing in any contract I sign
with any publisher will override that fact. You should do the same".

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader Emeritus in Molecular Informatics
Unilever Centre, Dept. Of Chemistry
University of Cambridge
CB2 1EW, UK
+44-1223-763069