Dear Oliver,

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 11:24 PM Oliver Stueker <oliver.stue...@mun.ca>
wrote:

>   Happy Holidays everyone,

Same here.

As discussed a couple of weeks ago, I have today imported the 50
> repositories from the WWMM and CML users/teams on Bitbucket into the Blue
> Obelisk GitHub-org (https://github.com/BlueObelisk; I apologize for the
> flood of emails that I have probably triggered by that).

:)

> Within the BlueObelisk-org, I've also created the teams CML and WWMM and
> assigned the repos to those teams based on their location on Bitbucket.
> Could someone with higher privileges than myself within the BlueObelisk
> GH-org add Mark (mjw99) and Peter (petermr) as members, please?

Done.

> Next week I'll start experimenting with enabling CI on some select repos
> (using Travis or even the new GitHub Actions - let's see what works better)
> and fixing the markup in the Jumbo-Converters Wiki (
> https://github.com/BlueObelisk/jumbo-converters/wiki).

Sounds great!

Do you also have plans to get things moving to Maven Central?

BTW, at the ELIXIR BioHackathon I spoke with a Debian developer to get the
CDK package updated. There is a (partial) dependency on CMLXOM, and I added
a note about that just now: https://github.com/BlueObelisk/cmlxom/issues/2

BTW2, do we have a critical mass of potential mentor and project ideas to
propose the Blue Obelisk as mentoring organization?

Egon

--
Hi, do you like citation networks? Already 51% of all citations are
available <https://i4oc.org/> available for innovative new uses

-----
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT