From: Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
To: steering-discuss@documentfoundation.org
Sent: Mon, 31 January, 2011 15:29:36
Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] connecting external services to our domain

Hello,

for the records: During one of the last SC calls, we agreed to connect that
server as alfresco.libreoffice.org.

I am still busy with fighting my inbox, but I will manage taking care of the
DNS
stuff hopefully soon. :-)

Florian

-- Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

-- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
steering-discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org