Hi Andreas, :-)

Thought: I think that odfauthors.org is a great resource for smaller
Open Source projects that don't have the people, time or resources to
properly develop their own documentation.

But I think it's in the best interests of a *major* software project
like LibreOffice to have an in-house documentation team that is really
specialized in the product.

David Nelson