Hi,

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl> wrote:
> Norbert Thiebaud wrote (09-10-11 14:25)
>>
>> Trying to extract election promises out of some people, on ground
>> completely unrelated to the office they seek, is not going to get you
>> there.
>
> Correct.
> I would assume (have seem some mails swiftly after posting my initial
> contribution to this thread) that there has been some exchange on the
> usefulness of documentation and such.
> Would people like to continue: IMO not on this list.

Norbert, it would be good if you read things carefully and accurately.
Cor, it would be good if you did not jump to conclusions.
Norbert and Cor, it would be polite and in keeping with the bylaws and
election rules if you allowed me to put my questions to the candidates
without butting in.
Thank you, guys.

--
David Nelson