All of my comments are as a user/donor, so take from them with the importance
you see fit.

I believe TBD is To Be Determined.
I don't know what the acronym USP means.

I like "LibreOffice Technology" a lot more than "LibreOffice Engine".

I still don't like slide 46: "...focused on needs of individual users" - Why
can't it say only "you are using the volunteer supported version of
LibreOffice" - or "you are using the volunteer supported version of
LibreOffice, this version does for enterprise/professional support services
please see [URL to Enterprise page]"

Currently it implies a focus on the needs of individual users and suggests that
there is a difference in the versions of the software. This is misleading in my
opinion. The LibreOffice Community/Vanilla/Plain version is the same software
without professional technical support and other Enterprise service
enhancements.

If an enterprise wants to provide paid individual support for users in the
future, this hurts the ability for the enterprise ecosystem to offer this
service if there is a free version that is "focused on the individual".

Just because paid individual support doesn't work for existing ecosystem
partners business models doesn't mean that another LibreOffice Ecosystem vendor
won't offer individual service in the future. TheGood.Cloud offers individuals
paid Collabora Online support for an extra 1.5 euro a month. Maybe that revenue
model will take off.

Slides 49 & 50:
I think the board will have to vote on this. Italo's perspective is the
opposite of some of the other engaged users on this issue. Based on the slides,
he sees Personal as implying no restrictions, while Community does. Others, see
it from the perspective that Community implies no restrictions, while Personal
does. Aside from doing a randomized market research survey of 1,000 respondents
there will be no empirically researched right answer.

I would still prefer a third, plain term instead of Community or Personal.
Maybe some market research spending is needed to survey people on a few names
and to find one that most people agree with.

Slide 55:
.business is and improvement to .biz (at least in North America), but why not
Libreoffice.com for the commercial version, and Libreoffice.org for the
Community, etc. version?

I will join the linkedin group when it's created and share posts. Great idea!

62: Strongly suggest not adding a Start Screen to LibreOffice online for UX
reasons. There's no need to create a barrier to accessing documents online when
none of the other providers have this layer.

Personally if it doesn't support the ecosystem partners, who gain most of their
revenue from it, and it strays from the TDF's goals, focusing on making
LibreOffice Online easier to set up should be a low priority activity. This is
definitely one area where the "Taker" mentality is strong. I've asked multiple
NextCloud hosts if they pay for Collabora Online and they all reply they just
use the CODE version.

As a user, what I'd like to see is the TDF to provide an easy avenue for users
to access LibreOffice online. That might include recommending Nextcloud hosts,
or future SaaS vendors of the LibreOffice Online software. I still think the
community could generate sustainable revenue from individual users that would
be willing to pay for LibreOffice as a service. This option does not exist in
the ecosystem currently.

65: Very good idea. It will make it easier for users to search for LibreOffice
in the app stores.