Hi Kendy,

On 10/02/2022 22:46, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Michael, please - would you be willing to further your (and Sophie's)
idea in form of a document that can be discussed as a whole,
particularly how the details together fit the TDF mission?
I think Michael provided very relevant feedback in many areas (thank you!) but it would be unfair to impose on him to also start writing documents which should be prepared with the help of our team.

As I started the proposal I'm very happy to work with Sophie and Hossein to complement the proposal with the useful feedback we received in this thread.

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Deputy Member of the Board of Directors