Hi Andreas,

I suggested it earlier, let me now strongly suggest it again - if you
want actual, code-related or technical questions solved for real,
please let's bring it to the attention of the developer
community. Here's the way to get direct interactions: [1].

Andreas Mantke wrote:
> Nevertheless the merged patch is marked as signed by me.

We don't tend to use that commit msg metadata line in the project, so
that's probably been an oversight. But I agree, would have been better
to remove that.

> The new patch didn't revert the naming change, done about five month
> ago. The changed naming to 'cool' stayed in the LibreOffice core
> repository and it is not yet clear, if and when this line will be
> removed ever.

The merged patch resolves the issue in a way that is consistent with
project conventions (don't break downstream consumers w/o time to
adapt, and use consistent naming (lok in this case)).

There was no answer on the question whether you'd want to provide the
change yourself, so someone else jumped in & did it (after having
offered it). That's helpful IMO.

> In addition the new patch breaks the connection to two downstream
> consumer projects and to the LibreOffice online repository too.

We should discuss technical needs of downstream projects on the dev
list. Can you please follow-up there? It would be of particular
interest, where those downstream git repos are hosted, and what
platforms they build for.

[1]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved#Connect_to_our_communication_channels

Cheers,