Hi Sophie,

sophi wrote:
> just for clarity for all, what would prevent it to be released as an
> extension on the extension site? is it too complex?

No, not at all, just needs someone updating it there (an older release
is available already:
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/wollmux).

> > > Is everything (code comments, strings, doc) still in German?
> > >
> > See proposal, pretty far down the list - start with code & comment
> > translation DE->EN.
> >
> > So the answer is, the work has started. ;)
>
> great, is it a lot of work? do you have an idea of when it will be
> available for the whole community?

It is not massive (but it's still large enough that we'd like to ask
people to jump in & help). Code has around 80 kLOC, but quite a lot of
the main sources are already in English (comments, variable names, test
assertion outputs etc).

Documentation is in markdown, and currently only in German. Looking at
the most recent version (for 18.2), this is the size:

 $ find WollMuxHandbuch/markdown/18.2 -iname '*.md' | xargs wc
 lines: 9870  words: 86501 in total

Best,

-- Thorsten