Hi all,

Il 27/11/22 17:41, Cor Nouws ha scritto:
Then, I've been busy recently, among others working on another proposal of course with great support from others.

Let me clarify that I did NOT take any part on the drafting of such proposal, nor I do approve or support it or even part of it.

I clearly wrote to the other directors involved to IMMEDIATELY STOP that process and that I didn't want to be involved with it.

Willfully and actively excluding *just one single* legally elected director without *any whatsoever valid reason* for this exclusion is IMHO, at the very least, highly debatable and, for sure, it does not fit my general approach on making everyone, even with different opinions than mine, engaged over non-consensual items and endeavors. In fact, I find it disgusting in a democratic setup and added I was not engaging furthermore on the topic as I was appalled by the whole behavior.

I was even asked to reconsider and be part of the group working on that proposal, basically ignoring my previous words whatsoever.

The proposal was even sent to me privately on an instant messaging platform, ignoring my words to leave me out of the entire endeavor, basically forcing me to have a look over it, even if I stated clearly I didn't want to be involved.

I am deeply saddened, frustrated and nauseated on being constantly ignored, abused, mistold and misrepresented in so many different and articulated ways, even when I'm trying to stay balanced and try hard to fulfill my role as vice-chairman by giving voice to everyone.

Regards,
--
Emiliano Vavassori
syntaxerror...@libreoffice.org