Nice find. I would certainly be wearing a dust mask when doing the initial cleaning. Mice leavings can carry all kinds of bad stuff.

Jim ~ N5MSJ

On 9/20/2016 7:25 PM, Gary Franklin wrote:
I have recently been given a Desk Kilowatt. It has been saved from the landfill! It has set for many years in a small building on the owners property. The condition is not too bad .... except for the mouse invasion over the years. I see no evidence of mice dining on the wiring! thank goodness! but mouse urine has certainly caused considerable corrosion! Take a look at this link for photo's: https://goo.gl/photos/AmpyrjAWZtwNwkfSA

I am the bald one in the photo's. Any restoration suggestions would be welcomed!

Gary,  K8BKB