DANGER ! DO NOT clean up mouse droppings dry. DO NOT vacuum them up. The dust
is dangerous.

Mouse droppings can contain all sorts of serious diseases and often do.
Use a disinfectant wetting and cleaning agent such as Clorox spray cleaner or
Formula 409.

Wear protective gloves and a breather.

Wet the droppings with the spray first, let sit for a minute or 2 (read
instructions on spray) , and then use a paper towel or equivalent to carefully
remove.
Repeat as required.

Throw all in to a plastic trash bag, seal, and dispose of immediately. Same
with the gloves.

As a bonus, the 409/Clorox will clean the desk and remove any grease/grime.

We have enough things like HV and boatanchor weight to hurt us. We do not need
another.

Nice find and good luck

73,
Gene