El Sáb 13 Jun 2009 20:17:06 Jeremy Cowles escribió:
> Windows and Mac seem pretty straight forward and easy to compile in
> advance, but would you have to compile on the client for Linux or would you
> just make assumptions about what libraries are present?

At the moment I'm having bigger problems compiling it on Windows. The prebuilt
Python libraries require msvcrt90.dll, which may not be on all computers, and
either way it needs some manifest mess...

So I have to rebuild Python with a static CRT, which seems better in the long
run than dynamically linking with an old-enough CRT.

Just installing Visual C++ 2008 was a task by itself...