On 2017-08-08 08:23, David Anderson wrote:
Please read
https://boinc.berkeley.edu/trac/wiki/SoftwareTesting

Yes, I did a number of times.

What exactly are you referring to?

- I am referring to development in BOINC in general, not restricted to the server software.

- The fact that you don't know to do something as a whole doesn't mean it's impossible even in parts and should not be attempted

Bernd

-- David