I built new versions of vboxwrapper for Windows, which may work with VBox 5.2.0:
https://boinc.berkeley.edu/trac/wiki/VboxApps#Premadevboxwrapperexecutables
-- David

On 11/4/2017 10:49 AM, Juha Sointusalo wrote:
On 4 November 2017 at 16:27, Jacob Klein <jacob_w_kl...@msn.com <mailto:jacob_w_kl...@msn.com>> wrote:

    Rom has a checkin to fix the tlb to use the v5.2.0 release version instead
of
    a pre-release version.
    I think it needs merged.
    It is located here:
    https://github.com/BOINC/boinc/pull/2198
    <https://github.com/BOINC/boinc/pull/2198>

    Could somebody please merge that, then convert that into a new VBoxWrapper
    that I can test?

Merged.

David, could you build a new version so that Jacob can start testing 5.2.0? I could send Jacob the one I compiled but I think a more official version would be appropriate.

-Juha