Oh, and configure.ac.  Just in case somebody uses autoconf/automake on Windows.

----- Rom

-----Original Message-----
From: boinc_projects [mailto:boinc_projects-boun...@ssl.berkeley.edu] On Behalf
Of Rom Walton
Sent: Sunday, November 5, 2017 6:30 PM
To: David Anderson <da...@ssl.berkeley.edu>; Jacob Klein
<jacob_w_kl...@msn.com>; Juha Sointusalo <juha.sointus...@gmail.com>
<boinc_proje...@ssl.berkeley.edu>; BOINC Alpha <boinc_al...@ssl.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [boinc_projects] [boinc_dev] BOINC - October 2017 VirtualBox and
VBoxWrapper updates

version.h and version.h.in

----- Rom

From: David Anderson [mailto:da...@ssl.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Sunday, November 5, 2017 6:08 PM
To: Jacob Klein <jacob_w_kl...@msn.com>; Juha Sointusalo
<juha.sointus...@gmail.com>
<boinc_dev@ssl.berkeley.edu>; Boinc Projects <boinc_proje...@ssl.berkeley.edu>;
BOINC Alpha <boinc_al...@ssl.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [boinc_dev] BOINC - October 2017 VirtualBox and VBoxWrapper updates

Rom,
Where does that version # (7.9.26197.0) come from?
-- D
On 11/5/2017 5:08 PM, Jacob Klein wrote:
David:
I tested this "Release 2" version of the 26200 wrapper. We're very close.

The good:
- The crashes starting LHC tasks on 5.2, and crashes resuming RNA World tasks
on 5.2, appear to be resolved. No more crashes. I suspect Release 1 had the
stale tlb file.
The bad - *2* issues:
- The "File Version" of the exe is still incorrect, and is being written to
stderr.txt. We need to fix this, so we can keep track of what version of the
wrapper is being used at points in the log.
- The x86 version will need rebuilt too, with the fixes.

Once you get that "File Version" resolved, maybe consider doing another version
bump to 26201, for reasons of sanity :) Then let me know when to retest it -
I'm getting good at it.

Thanks,
Jacob