On 5 November 2017 at 11:14, Jacob Klein <jacob_w_kl...@msn.com> wrote:

> David / Juha / Rom:
>
> I have concluded my testing (took about 6 hours), and 26200 has some
> serious problems!

There seems to be something wrong in the vboxwrapper David built. I can
reproduce the problems with it.

I re-built vboxwrapper myself, with VS2010 and VS2013 to see if it's
something with VS version. Neither had problems with my test app. Now I
have ATLAS and Theory task running with vboxwrapper built with VS2013 and
the tasks seem to be working fine, or at least started fine.

Jacob, here's something for you to test:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13naXH8_mPg3b4kVrvRLPUfw2yY6cGnaW .
Version numbers are off, don't worry about them.

-Juha