> Sometimes the entries are changed later, assigning them to other days
> or other tasks. Choosing another day requires deleting the file and
> create a new one, because of the urls.
Maybe using 'rename' would be easier? I've put a form in template
table to change the entry status by rename the entry:
[(template each)][r]
[c][[{+p}|{+:title}]]
[c][form][submit Done][session rename '{+p}|{p}.done.{now}'][form]
Then search the 'group={p}.done.*' to find the done entries. The pros
is only needing a click to mark the entry 'done'. The problem is
speed. If the search results too many entries, it takes several
seconds to open the page containing the search list.
> One solution would be to save not all pages in one folder but to save
> them in individual folders (like months). I remember that Dan gave a
> solution for that, but unfortunately I lost that posting.
This one?
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire/browse_thread/thread/d8af5e1f41e6543c/acd106b6fdd3bba4?#
> But I would feel better if I would be able to store the data of the
> 6-12 individual pages per user and day in one list. But I have to able
> to retrieve single lines from these lists to allow changes.
Sorry I've no big help.
Cheers,
linly
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---