Thank you for taking care of this!

Sometimes I loose the simpliest things out of eyes because of the
possibilities we have here.

The simpliest thing would be to have one page per user and month and
just adding or deleting lines of content to that page.


> Then search the 'group={p}.done.*' to find the done entries. The pros
> is only needing a click to mark the entry 'done'. The problem is
> speed. If the search results too many entries, it takes several
> seconds to open the page containing the search list.

I never experienced something like that except of pages with "index".
I create a table with about 400 entries - it is as fast as a fairly
normal webpage.

Do you do your indexing while loading the page? Or do you have a
really complex template?

Greetings, Martin
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to