On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 8:37 AM, itay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> I have some questions about upload management in Boltwire:
>
> 1. What the meaning of the content of site.auth.upload? What does it
> matter to the user from where can he upload if he can use it in all
> the pages he can edit? (It's like to allow him to upload, but to do it
> complicated for him)

It can be used to control which users can upload from which pages.
This way you can have people edit pages, but not be able to upload
files.

> 2. How can I let a user to upload only to certain directories?

If you use a custom upload form, you can preset the directory. But as
far as users creating their only upload function, I'm not sure there's
an easy way to control that. I'll think about it and see if we can't
do something...

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to