Wow, wonderful!

This solved any kind of "most read" "most rate" ... request.


On 2月2日, 上午12時16分, The Editor <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey, with just a little tweaking I was able to make some big
> improvements. The next release has a core "report" extension which
> essentially taps into the search engine allowing conditions, sorting,
> reverse order, and full fmt/template output. This is cool. And the
> code is slim...  I deleted the list extension in the core as this is
> far superior.
>
> I setup a demo page to show off the new tricks. Check here:
>
> http://www.boltwire.com/index.php?p=test.info.report
>
> Cheers,
> Dan
>
> P.S. Also, Linly & Shawn did you notice I added a more limited <html>
> option in the last release. It's still currently called <nolines> but
> it only allows the allowed tags in BOLTattrs['html'] and no other. So
> for simple html it's ok. But for full html, you want something like
> the other option I suggested. Just it's very dangerous.
>
> On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 10:12 AM, The Editor <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Not in the core... Except for count and sum, the default extensions
> > mostly deals with individual info vars, not systems of them.
>
> > But in the infox plugin (Info Extensions) there is a search extension
> > that taps into the search function, which could possibly get it's
> > results sorted. There is also a list extension in the core...  Though
> > thinking about it now, that should probably go in the info
> > extensions...  I dunno. We probably could add at least a simple sort
> > option in the info plugin--perhaps just sort=field or sort=value (only
> > two options), and maybe order=reverse, and even order=random...  Guess
> > you could just keep adding options. For that matter, we could add a
> > direct hook into the search function, like the list function. I'm not
> > sure all the ramifications, but it could be powerful!  The hard part
> > is knowing where to stop with all these things...
>
> > Also, anyone try the new help system yet on BoltWire? It's quite cool.
> > I think I'll be adding a site.help page to make it even easier to tap
> > into it.  Will post more later, after I see what I can do...
>
> > Cheers
> > Dan
>
> > On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Linly <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> Hi Dan,
>
> >> Does the new [(info)] function supports "sort" like the [(search)]
> >> does? Seems not, from my test.
>
> >> Cheers,
> >> linly
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to